As true as it is that we are what we eat then each meal should be the excuse to only get healthy food. This smoothie recipe is healthy, delicious and full with antioxidants, vitamins and fibers and it is cheap, easy and quick to make, just perfect for busy on-the-go mornings. The perfect breakfast alternative! Ingredients: berries, 1 banana, baby spinaches, ginger root, mint, ground flaxseeds/or chia seeds, homemade almond milk. If you or your children are not a fruit or veggies lover, be sure that smoothies will help you and your beloved 🙂 Increase your intake of fruit and vegetables as the taste of the greens is hidden by the taste of the fruit. Check out the video-tutorial below for the recipe! Green smoothies are a great way to start your day with a boost of energy, hydrated and satiated. They contain high amounts of water and fiber which it will make you feel as if you just ate a full meal. You will be blown away by the increased energy you’ll feel, the radiant skin you’ll find yourself with, your cravings for junk foods will be greatly reduced, but you will surely start craving healthy foods 😉 Have fun and dare experimenting with different … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets