Do you hate large pores? Do you fight your oily skin DAILY? Of course large pores go hand in hand with oily skin 🙁 and usually occur in the T-zone. Fortunately, many home remedies help in reducing the appearance of large pores and oily skins. Today’s beauty tip is a white wine facial treatment which will leave your face brighter and it will minimize the so much hatred large pores. If you are under the drinking age, please ask your parents about making this mask 😉 Check out the video-tutorial below for the recipe! You will need: white wine, aloe vera, 1 white egg, tea tree essential oil (use the exact drops indicated as essential oils are very powerful) How come white wine? Well, white wine is lightly astringent and full of antioxidant properties, therefore it is awesome for tightening pores. Aloe vera cools your skin and prevents the excess of sebum secretion which is the major cause for acne and at the same time it moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel. The egg white has a deep cleansing effect and helps too in minimising pores. Tea tree is a powerful antibacterial and antimicrobial essential oil (use … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets