With the occasion of Vinitaly, one of the largest wine shows in the world, which we visited a few days ago, I was inspired to dedicate this beauty tips&tricks tutorial to the health benefits we can get from moderate wine consumption. There are absolutely health benefits from moderate wine consumption: it promotes longevity, it reduces the heart-attack risk, it lowers the risk of stroke and it slows brain decline (foodandwine.com source) especially if the wine comes from organic grapes which are not sprayed with chemicals and pesticides and it absolutely contains less sulfites than traditional wine. It’s not my intention to encourage the wine consumption, heavy drinking will have more negative health consequences than positive. If you are under the drinking age, please ask your parents about making this mask 😉 Check out the video-tutorial below for the recipe! The beauty tip is a wonderful, almost yummy 😀 anti age wine facial mask which will help your skin acquire instant glow free of fine lines. Directions: Always start by cleaning your face using a cotton pad with your usual cleansing milk. Mix all the ingredients together well until completely blended. The consistency will be a little jelly-like (the smell and … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets