If you’re trying hard to eat clean and healthy, I bet you’re gonna fall in love with this delicious raw vegan chocolate macaroons recipe. Mini cupcakes are an alternative for those of you who like small sweet treats 😉 Giving up dessert is not an option, you just have to stick to healthy choices and you’re gonna be guilt feelings free 😀 This yummy vegan recipe is flour free, sugar free & butter free and it is raw, the healthiest & most nutritious way to eat 😉 Get yourself ready to experience natural chocolate heaven! Of course do not forget moderation is always the key to maintain a fit figure, it’s gonna be pretty hard to resist these delicious raw chocolate macaroons and not eat them at once, but as healthy as they may be..moderation is the key 😉 As always, don’t forget to thumb up/ LIKE the above video-tutorial if you found it helpful and informative. Remember to subscribe my youtube channel for more beauty tips & tricks and let me know with a comment if you enjoyed the video and the tips! I’m looking forward to reading your feedbacks and suggestions!! Can’t wait to see you next week with a new beauty food tip! Credits: Free … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets