If you love making your own homemade almond milk, you are certainly among those persons who had to look for an answer to the question “how am I going to use the almonds pulp leftover?”. Well, this homemade raw vegan cheese may be one solution 😉 In my video tutorial on how to prepare almond milk at home, I suggested you to use the almond pulp leftover to do a facial scrub. But it’s a pity, especially if you’re making almond milk weekly not to find an edible solution on how to use the almond pulp. That’s how I got to try this yummy, simple, homemade vegan raw almond cream cheese. Click on the video below to see the video tutorial and the recipe : There are a couple of different ways to make nut cheeses. Today’s recipe, as you could see from the video-tutorial above, is pretty basic. But you are free to experiment to perfect your own version of almond cheese. You can play with this recipe adding any combination of fresh or dried herbs and spices that you like or have on hand. You may replace the mint with basil and make basil lemon pepper cheese. Or you may cut out the onion and add a … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets