Learn how to do it yourself this gentle and natural biphasic eye makeup remover thanks to this quick and easy tutorial! A biphasic eye makeup remover consists of a water-based cleanser and an oil-phase liquid. Shake them together and the two different phases will mix up combining their properties to remove your makeup. In the whole makeup cleansing process, removing eye makeup step cannot be skipped. Not washing away the daily makeup it is bad for your lashes and eyes. It’s not only a question of waking up with dark smudges on your face. If you keep your eyelashes perpetually coated in mascara, they will become brittle and prone to breakage. Therefore if you sometimes feel like not removing your eye makeup because you feel too tired or lazy, just remember that leaving eye makeup on, it makes you more prone to wrinkling and that the delicate eye skin ages easily and if not duly taken care of, it is the first one to show your years 😉 This homemade alternative is super easy, super cheap and anyone can do it! If you want to replicate the eye makeup remover as I do it, you will need: 1.rice oil 2.demineralized … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets