Hello my beautifoodies friends, here I am ready to share with you the 3rd First Aid Tip to help you fade away acne scars, blemishes, red patches & dark spots. In my previous blog posts I shared with you: * how to prevent pimples and fade aways acne scars using essential oils and * how to make an Acne Scars & Rosacea Fade Away Serum Using Rose Hip & Ribes Nigrum Seed Oils, and today I’ll share with you how to make a homemade vitamin C face toner. Why Vitamin C? Well, vitamin C is extremely effective at lightening acne scars & promoting clean, clear and blemish-free skin. If you’ve been reading my blog for quite some time, you already know that I am a firm believer that our beauty starts from the inside out and that we must help our skin from the inside before starting to cure it on the outside. How can we do that? Fortunately, Vitamin C can be obtained from both plant and animals sources. The richest plant sources of ascorbic acid are fruit and vegetables. Eating plenty of fruit and vegetables may help you in healing acne scars from the inside out and in the same time it will … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets