Stay cool during hot & humid days just by being aware of the all natural cucumber beauty benefits for your skin: an awesomely effective puffy eyes natural remedy, a great whitening facial mask & a refreshing mint cucumber scrub for hot summer days. Cucumbers are 95 percent water,therefore they can easily refresh you from the inside out, keeping you hydrated if you eat them and helping you relieve sunburns, acne problems and fight large pores, oily skins or dermatitis if you apply them on your skin. Cucumbers are chock full with the vitamins the body needs in a single day therefore it’s the ideal ingredient for your green smoothies and fresh salads. The high water content, Vitamins A, B , K and C and the presence of minerals like magnesium, potassium, manganese and silica make cucumbers an essential part of a healthy diet as they may help in weight loss, in reducing cholesterol and regulating blood pressure. If you use them often in your meals, you’ll be happy to discover the cucumber beauty benefits which will show you one more time how many of the ingredients we usually use in our kitchen can beautify us not only from the inside out. First of all, click … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets