I am happy to share with you this incredibly easy and fast hair friendly tip that will help you get natural heatless curls using a hair doughnut and aloe gel (we don’t want to cover our hair in chemicals, do we? 🙂 ), which is commonly used as a moisturizer for skin but it also is a great styling product. And the aloe gel turns out to be pretty awesome as a styling product. The aloe vera actually improves detangling, smoothes the cuticle surface, decreases frizz, adds natural shine to your hair and it has emollient and moisturizing properties. And not only, all the minerals it contains: iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium and other micronutrients help in fighting dandruff and in obtaining an anti-inflammatory action for the scalp. I’ll surely include it in my future hair masks and leave-ins. Check out the video-tutorial below for further instructions! It looks great, the curls last for a couple of days but keep in mind that you can use the hair donut overnight everytime you wish to have perfect hair the following day. Really comfortable to sleep with (make sure to make the pony tail ON TOP of your head ), it doesn’t hurt … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets