So you’re sad cold weather is here with gloomy, short days? Don’t be! 🙂 I’ll give you a reason to be happy it’s getting cold outside! 😉 This amazingly delicious vegan creamy pumpkin soup with almonds!!! Strange combination you’d say at first sight, wouldn’t you? Well, if you love the almonds taste, you’ll absolutely love this soup. It’s so creamy you would never guess it doesn’t have dairy in it and it’s also completely gluten-free. So fast & easy to make, once you try it, you will keep bringing it back in your lunches or dinner meals 😉 Give it a chance, take a look at the recipe in the below video-tutorial: How could you now live without it, when with one simple recipe you get to enjoy both the almonds benefits (if in doubt about the almonds health benefits, get to know them in one of my previous tutorials) and the pumpkin benefits, amazing veggie loaded with antioxidants (betacarotene), vitamins (A, K, C) and minerals (iron, magnesium, potassium). Ok, you may not be into cooking, but hey..are you still hesitating after seeing how many ingredients it requires? 😉 I think even you may deal with them and in less than 15 minutes … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets