I’ve thought of these DIY coconut beauty tips for all those of you who love coconut scented beauty products, like chocolate body scrubs and would love to prepare them at home with natural ingredients, chemicals-free. Coconut is highly nutritious and is rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals therefore a variety of coconut-derived ingredients—from coconut oil to coconut flour and coconut milk—are increasingly being used lately at home as part of the daily diet and why not, as part of the daily skin care. There are so many ways coconuts can be enjoyed! Nowadays we can produce our own coconut milk or coconut butter at home, yet in my today’s post, I’ll concentrate on how we may obtain coconut butter from dried coconut flour without having to use a high speed blender. I’ve tried to obtain coconut butter using my normal blender which I usually use to make my homemade almond milk, but it has been a total failure…therefore I had to come up with another solution. If you’re curious to discover this alternative, take a look at the below video-tutorial 😉 If you have a high speed blender, do not hesitate and give it a go, the coconut butter you’ll obtain will have a longer shelf life than … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets