I am so excited to share with you this effortless diy natural hair spray that will add volume to flat and thin hair. I’ve been using it for the past 2 years and I am literally in love with it ! As you may know branded hair spray products are expensive and usually full of chemical ingredients and silicons! Wouldn’t you feel more at peace saving some money and especially being totally aware of what you apply on you hair getting an awesome result? If you’ll give this a try and totally love it you’re going to change the way you look at hairspray forever 😉 Check out the video-tutorial below for the recipe! In order to make this natural homemade hair spray you’ll need: demineralized water, apple vinegar (or any vinegar you may have at hand), aloe vera gel, your favorite organic fragrance, an ecological and organic preservative, panthenol, phytokeratine powder and rice proteins (or wheat or silk proteins – any of these will do). In order to add volume to your hair you will need at least one of the last 3 ingredients of the recipe: phytokeratine / panthenol /rice (silk or wheat) proteins . On the whole these 3 ingredients are the ones … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets