Curious about today’s beauty tip? ^_^ Well, I am going to share with you how you can make your own whipped butter for hair and a smart trick of how to fight cellulite using the same product 😉 As you may have already understood from my previous tutorials, I love making my own products at home. 😉 It’s the only way I can get to control what goes onto my skin & hair. Today’s tutorial is dedicated to one of my favorite hair masks : a rich creamy whipped butter. I have used quite a lot of ingredients but don’t be discouraged by the rich formula, you can get amazing results also by simplifying it! Check out the video-tutorial below for the recipes! Just remember: in order to get the same creamy texture always maintain the percentage of 40% butters against 60% oils. As for the essential oils, do not use more than 25 gtt per 100g of product. Essential oils are extremely powerful and should be used cautiously! They will scent your butter and empower it with its wonderful properties. All the oils & butters can be found in supermarkets or even more easily online <3 Instructions: – always melt first the … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets