Bored with your everyday breakfast and looking desperately for a healthy alternative? This nutty berry gluten free quinoa breakfast is delicious, healthy and easy to make! Such a hearty high-fibre gluten free breakfast /snack ! I am in love with quinoa since I’ve discovered it some months ago and if it were up to me I would use it daily in my meals! If you think quinoa is meant just for lunch and dinner then you should try to use quinoa in your breakfast routine and I’m gonna help you do it 🙂 This recipe will serve two people, or one who’s very hungry 😉 Check out the video-tutorial below for the recipe! Not only a filling sugar free breakfast, also a miriad of health benefits: quinoa is high in fiber, vitamins, minerals, a plant-based complete protein and also has the highest fat content of any grain – but is not a grain. The berries are a powerhouse of antioxidants and flavor while the nuts contain healthy fats that will help you absorb the vitamins and minerals. If you would like to get more of a porridge texture you can add some homemade almond milk. Yes, homemade: it’s so easy to do it yourself, that there is no … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets