I dedicated the today’s tutorial to these little wonder seeds which are EXTREMELY rich in omega-3 fatty acids, amazing for our body not only thanks to their powerful antioxidant properties but also thanks to their high-fiber content which aids digestion, cancer prevention and may help in weight loss. If you eat the seeds whole with a whole cup of water you are going to have a laxative and anti-inflammatory effect for your intestine. In order to get the most of it and to ensure the absorption of the OMEGA3 ACIDS and all other nutrients and vitamins you have to grind them in a blender or coffee grinder. Check out the video-tutorial below for the recipe and further instructions! If flaxseed are so great for our health imagine which miracles they can work out for our hair. The today’s hair mask enriched with both flaxseed oil and flaxseed gel will help us get soft, shiny and moisturized hair. Say goodbye to thin, volumless hair 🙂 You will need the following: flaxseeds, water, cocoa butter, karite butter, flaxseed oil 1 small saucepan, 1 strainer (or stocking sock) Remember not to bring to a boil the water of the bain-marie when melting down the cocoa butter and … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets