Wouldn’t you love to be able to have an all natural alternative to commercial lip glosses? If you too, love to know what you are applying on your skin, then you’ll love these quick & easy lip gloss formulas. Lip gloss is meant to add sheer & color to your lips and it can be liquid or solid. The formulas I share with you in my youtube video tutorial are not only going to “dress” your lips but are also going to moisturize them and protect them from chapping. It’s so easy to tailor them to your personal taste that you won’t ever wanna buy another one. I share with you in my below video-tutorial which are the main ingredients you may need to create your own lip gloss and some of my favorite formulas. You may vary the ratio of the ingredients to obtain shiny, opalescent, glittery, metallic or simply transparent lip glosses. How do I color my lip gloss? It’s is important to remember that the colorants & the fragrances you may use in your lip products (lip balms or lip glosses) have to be lip-safe. We can’t just use any mineral make-up we may happen to have at … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets