Hello my beautifoodies friends, here I am back with a new highly requested beauty tip. Lots of you left me messages in my previous videos or on the social networks on how to prevent pimples & fade away acne scars naturally. Acne is a severe skin issue & often cannot be solved by only using simple beauty tips & tricks. In order to see long-lasting results, you may have to see a dermatologist & to pay attention to your diet, making the best efforts to eat as healthy as possible, avoiding artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, synthetic trans fats, artificial colors etc. Another thing you have to pay attention to is what you apply on your skin, starting with your face creams as well as the make-up you use. Mineral oils which are often in the ingredients list of many cosmetics, may clog your pores & instead of helping you treat your acne issue, making it only worst. Do your best to use natural, organic face creams, paying always attention to the ingredients list as green does not always mean safe. Most of us, as teenagers, suffered from this skin issue & probably, having the right approach at the time, may have … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets