If you did not know, a salad a day helps you keep skin glowing! 😉 And this delicious raw summer salad recipe will do even more, it will satisfy you and your family the way no other food quite can. It’s light, delicious, crispy and colorful and packed with fresh vegetables for a refreshing summer dish! Why you should choose a salad over other meals? Give a look at the video-tutorial and maybe part of your questions will be answered 😀 This is MY favorite salad for this summer, but the great thing about salads is that you can customize them to include your favorite fruit and vegetables or the ones you have on hand. Use your fantasy! It boosts your health but it is also good for your skin! If you frequently eat green salads, you’ll assure your body powerful antioxidants – minerals, vitamin C and E, folic acid, lycopene, beta-carotene, especially if your salad includes raw vegetables. If you’re aiming for weight loss, salads help you feel full and satisfied as vegetables contain a lot of water and are also high in fiber, which make you feel full! Remember that eating salad every day is one of the most healthy … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets