Are you in love with broccoli? Well, I am 😉 ! Especially now that thanks to this delicious raw vegan broccoli salad I’ve discovered that I can eat it either cooked or raw! This tasty vegetable is rich in dozens of nutrients, like vitamin C, vitamin A (mostly as beta-carotene), folic acid, calcium, and in dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins, anti-oxidants and phyto- chemicals and has so many health benefits for us among which: cancer prevention, cholesterol reduction, a less acidic body, aid in digestion, prevention of constipation, maintaining a low blood sugar, promoting bone and heart health and so many other health benefits. Just to give a short example, already a good amount of years ago, the Johns Hopkins University published a cancer study showing that broccoli prevented the development of tumors by 60 percent and helped reduce the size of the tumor by 75 percent. I strongly believe that eating healthy foods can help me & you fight acne, minimize wrinkles and get back to a glowing, healthy, and radiant skin. That’s why I’m trying day by day to find a balance in my diet and to eat as much raw foods as possible. Well, the day I discovered that I like raw broccoli as much as cooked broccoli, was a happy … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets