Hello my beautifoodies friends, as promised I am back with the second series, Vegetable Oils First Aid in fading away acne scars, rosacea, red marks & dark spots using a homemade acne scars fade away serum. The two best known vegetable oils for their regenerating properties, the Black Currant oil (otherwise known as Ribes Nigrum Seed oil) and the Rose hip Seed oil (also known as Rosa Mosqueta oil), are great natural remedies to fade away acne scars. The Rose hip Seed Oil is extracted from the seeds of the Chilean Rose hip Rosa or Affinis Rosa Rubiginosa. It is a precious oil well-known for its regenerating & anti-aging properties, with remarkable results in improving the appearance of the skin as well as in preventing the damage of various pigmentations and wrinkles. It has excellent tissue regenerating properties, promoting tissue healing & helping reduce scars (acne scars as well as chirurgical scars). It contains a very high proportion of polyunsaturated fatty acids that are important for the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are substances responsible for the renewal of the skin. Being a rich source of essential fatty acids, it promotes the cell regeneration, proving to be very beneficial to treat acne lesions, stretch marks and scars. If your scars are … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets