I’ve dedicated my 1st ever video-tutorial (click below to watch it) to the almonds health benefits, to my almond milk recipe and to a super almond pulp left-over facial scrub. You’ll discover: why you should eat almonds, which are its health benefits, how it helps eating almonds in weight loss which is the ideal way of eating almonds. I’ve included in this tutorial my fresh & easy homemade almond milk (creamy, thick and really tasty!!!) recipe.. The almond milk is a great dairy substitute, healthy and nutritious which you may use as a base for smoothies, cereal breakfast or in cold creamy soups. Directions: Soak the almonds overnight for max. 8 hours. In the morning, drain and rinse them. If you want your milk extra white, then blanch the almonds, otherwise you are free to proceed placing them into the blender 🙂 Add the water, enough dates to suit your preference for sweetness and eventually cinnamon or vanilla. Turn the blender on and gradually increase speed to high. Blend until mixture looks milky. You can use wither a cheesecloth or a nut milk bag to strain the milk from the almond meal. I did not have one when shooting the tutorial … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets