Happy New Year my beautifoodies friends,
I wish you all the very best, lots of love, health, abundance, happiness and peace. May the new year bring beauty, spiritual growth, inspiration and freshness to your life.
This is not my usual video-tutorial sharing with you my little expertise, but an immersion on what BeautFoodTips means to me.
For me, this blog and my YouTube channel are a way of expressing my creativity and my outlook on life. If you follow me also on Instagram or Facebook, then you know that BeautyFoodTips is not just a blog sharing beauty tips or beautilicious recipes, but it’s a lifestyle, my lifestyle, my constant hustle to become a better version of myself through personal growth following my heart and my passions, heightened awareness & a deeper understanding of myself.
Looking back, 2014 has been such a great year, some of my dreams came true proving me that in the end, “there are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge”*.
One of these dreams, you can read about also here, was the launch of my own vegan organic custom-made cosmetic line, Beautilicious Delights.
A dream that was possible also thanks to YOU. I am very thankful and grateful for every person who supported me and believed in me, either a reader of this blog, a YouTube subscriber, or simply a close friend or just someone who has passed through my life. I have learned so much about myself through you and I could not have made it without you.
A New Year is a fresh new start, the moment we stop to set new resolutions & goals, or decide to simply focus on a single one or to just improve something that we are already doing. We have in front of us 365 blank pages and a pen in our hands. It is only up to us to make it a beautiful story.
I will share with you some of my resolutions for this new year and I’d love to learn which are yours…
On a personal note, I will:
– start practicing meditation, as I truly belive that looking within is the most powerful and healing thing we can do for ourselves to help us find balance, internal peace and harmony…
– dedicate more time taking care of my body by spending more time doing sports or simply spending time in the middle of nature: walking, jogging, running…
– read at least 2 books weekly
– spend less time on the internet & the social media accounts
– show more love to my YouTube Channel and to my blog updating them with new content every week.
– be less hard on myself, drop all the self judgements and show some kindness and compassion towards myself.
On a more general note I wish for all of us to take our time to do things right, to be able to leave our fears behind, to keep enjoying life while focusing on what we want to achieve, without postponing to tomorrow.
My wish for you this year is to become your own inspiration for a stronger, healthier, confident and fierce version of yourself.
I love you all and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support. Love, peace and lots of fireworks to all of you.
*Quotation by Napoleon Hill