I’ve decided to do this tutorial for all of you who are just tired to spend lots and lots of money on commercial cleansing products not obtaining however the skin results you long for. It’s the way I cleanse my face and I am really satisfied and happy with this natural & organic, but most of all, cheap method. Flour is good for skin as it is reported to be super gentle and a natural exfoliant removing the dead cells and the impurities leaving you a soft and glowing skin. It will take you less than a minute to make this natural organic cleanser. Check out the video-tutorial below for further instructions! Depending on your skin you could use either buckwheat flour if you have dry skin or chickpea or lentils flour if you have normal skin. I personally, having an oily skin, use oat and rice flour. I chose to mix the 2 of them as rice flour gives an extra scrub thanks to its rough texture. I find this natural way of cleansing our face a real skin saver! Day after day you’ll get a hydrated & fresher looking skin, a clearer & brighter complexion. Mixing flour with honey … Continue reading
Join the fun! Stay updated on my new beautyfoodtips :)
Get to know me…
Follow me on YouTube
Join me on Facebook
Subscribe to Beauty Food Tips via Email
- Happy New Year! Looking back at 2014 & 2015 Resolutions January 5, 2015
- Verona Christmas Vlog! Happy Winter Holidays! December 25, 2014
- Personal Tag Video: 19 Random Facts about me! December 20, 2014
- Making Aloe Vera Gel at Home – Video-tutorial July 29, 2014
- Fresh Lavender Infused Oil DIY Recipe July 14, 2014
Tag Cloudacne almond milk almond milk homemade recipe almond pulp scrub aloe gel aloe vera antioxidants cocoa powder diy diy biphasic eye makeup cleanser egg white facial mask facial whitening mask flaxseed flaxseed gel flaxseed oil green smoothie hair butter hair friendly hair mask healthy lifestyle healthy meals healthy style life heat free wavy curls heatless curls homemade cosmetics honey large pores lightening mask natural cleanser natural eye makeup remover new york oat flour oily skin red wine rice flour san francisco smoothies stay fit tea tree veggies vitamins whipped butter white wine mask wholemeal flour
Top Posts & Pages
- Henna: How to Cover Gray Hair Naturally!
- Are Homemade Cosmetics Safe? Yes, If You Preserve Them Properly!
- DIY Natural Hair Spray: How To Add Volume To Flat/Thin Hair
- Herbal infused oil: Organic Coconut Oil infused with Lavender & Vanilla - DIY Solid Perfume Stick & Balm
- Almond Milk Skin Whitening Mask!
- Custom Search
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets